This is all I have to say. There are probably quite a few pictures like this.
Hadrian’s Walk 5: Basically…
14 responses to “Hadrian’s Walk 5: Basically…”
I'm Gabriel M. Clarke. I write fantasy for YA upwards (and downwards) and wrestle with being a working dad. There's more on the 'About' page.
There's an email address involving gabrielmclarke and gmail and a dotcom.
"When I was younger I was a cobra
in every case I wanted to be cool
Now that I'm older and sub-space is colder
I just want to say something true" (D.C. Berman)
- SW12 take trick or treat very seriously., 9 hours ago
- I fell out of headstand twice this morning. Oh, the humiliation! Consequence of focusing diligently on teacher’s feedback., 18 hours ago
- @V_Bee It’s alright for cats - they can still fold themselves in two when they should be being measured for kitty Zimmer frames., 18 hours ago
- Marked as to-read: The Wisdom of Yoga by Stephen Cope goodreads.com/review/show/10…, 21 hours ago
- Off to yoga. Not even the cat wants to leave the house at this hour.., 22 hours ago
Obsessing about:art baby belief blogging Bon Iver books Borges camping Catching Fire charity childhood children craft Dante death Diana Wynne Jones dudelet family fatherhood funny G.K. Chesterton gender growing up Hadrian's Walk Hadrian's wall hadrianswalk Hawkwind Hunger Games indulgence Insecure Writers Support Group Jonathan Stroud life links listening literature Little Elf London loss love me middle-age mortality music NaNoWriMo nostalgia novel novels nursery pain parenting podcast reading religion review reviews sadness school science fiction solipsism Southport Supermum Suzanne Collins tantrums time management toddler Tori Amos trust walking women words work Writing ya yoga yoga camp
- The Wisdom of Yoga: A Seeker's Guide to Extraordinary Living
- Existentialists and Mystics Writings on Philosophy and Literature
- Democracy and Classical Greece (Fontana History of the Ancient World, #2)
- The Nicomachean Ethics
- The Imperial Capitals of China: An Inside View of the Celestial Empire
- Speak of the Devil: Tales of Satanic Abuse in Contemporary England
- Le Grand Meaulnes