This is all I have to say. There are probably quite a few pictures like this.
Hadrian’s Walk 5: Basically…
14 responses to “Hadrian’s Walk 5: Basically…”
I'm Gabriel M. Clarke. I write fantasy for YA upwards (and downwards) and wrestle with being a working dad. There's more on the 'About' page.
There's an email address involving gabrielmclarke and gmail and a dotcom.
"When I was younger I was a cobra
in every case I wanted to be cool
Now that I'm older and sub-space is colder
I just want to say something true" (D.C. Berman)
- RT @brodier1: Phenomenal! Skateboarders have won their battle on the South Bank. Congratulations @Long_Live_SB. Inspiring. http://t.co/avau…, 1 hour ago
- @jhenrybenmore I still have a lot of time for Gordon Brown - a sincere, if flawed, human being with a lot of passion and intelligence., 1 hour ago
- Just remembered Scotland. (Checks papers) “Ok. We’ll stay. But there are going to be some changes around here…”, 4 hours ago
- I’m walking to my yoga class. It’s still dark. Dead leaves cover the pavement. What a difference a week makes!, 4 hours ago
- Honestly, you can regard US intervention in Iraq as a disastrous series of war crimes AND want to see ISIL defeated at the same time., 23 hours ago
Obsessing about:art baby belief blogging Bon Iver books Borges camping Catching Fire charity childhood children craft Dante death Diana Wynne Jones dudelet family fatherhood funny G.K. Chesterton gender growing up Hadrian's Walk Hadrian's wall hadrianswalk Hawkwind Hunger Games indulgence Insecure Writers Support Group Jonathan Stroud life links listening literature Little Elf London loss love me middle-age mortality music NaNoWriMo nostalgia novel novels nursery pain parenting podcast reading religion review reviews sadness school science fiction solipsism Southport Supermum Suzanne Collins tantrums time management toddler Tori Amos trust walking women words work Writing ya yoga yoga camp
- Existentialists and Mystics Writings on Philosophy and Literature
- Democracy and Classical Greece (Fontana History of the Ancient World, #2)
- The Nicomachean Ethics
- The Imperial Capitals of China: An Inside View of the Celestial Empire
- Speak of the Devil: Tales of Satanic Abuse in Contemporary England
- Le Grand Meaulnes
- Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell