This is all I have to say. There are probably quite a few pictures like this.
Hadrian’s Walk 5: Basically…
14 Responses to “Hadrian’s Walk 5: Basically…”
I'm Gabriel M. Clarke. I write fantasy for YA upwards (and downwards) and wrestle with being a working dad. There's more on the 'About' page.
There's an email address involving gabrielmclarke and gmail and a dotcom.
"When I was younger I was a cobra
in every case I wanted to be cool
Now that I'm older and sub-space is colder
I just want to say something true" (D.C. Berman)
- …tougher requirements in terms of relevant experience, qualifications etc. As it is, I’m astonished we get any vaguely competent MPs at all!, 17 minutes ago
- …to enforce recruitment by competency over and above ideology. Also, MPs who want to be ministers should go through similar process with…, 19 minutes ago
- I’d be happy for MPs to be paid more if 1) the job had an agreed set of competences and 2) selection panels all carried neutral auditors…, 19 minutes ago
- @muminprogress I really need to ask my aunt who hoards all this sort of thing. She’s made them too. Best mince pies I’ve ever tasted., 23 minutes ago
- @muminprogress There prob is - the actual handwritten family recipe is 19th cent, supposed to date back further., 1 hour ago
Obsessing about:art baby belief blogging Bon Iver books Borges camping Catching Fire charity childhood children craft Dante death Diana Wynne Jones dudelet family fatherhood funny G.K. Chesterton gender growing up Hadrian's Walk Hadrian's wall hadrianswalk Hawkwind Hunger Games indulgence Insecure Writers Support Group Jonathan Stroud life links listening literature Little Elf London loss me middle-age mortality music NaNoWriMo nostalgia novel novels nursery pain parenting podcast reading religion review reviews revising sadness school science fiction solipsism Southport Supermum Suzanne Collins tantrums time management toddler Tori Amos trust walking women words work Writing ya yoga yoga camp