This is all I have to say. There are probably quite a few pictures like this.
Hadrian’s Walk 5: Basically…
14 responses to “Hadrian’s Walk 5: Basically…”
I'm Gabriel M. Clarke. I write fantasy for YA upwards (and downwards) and wrestle with being a working dad. There's more on the 'About' page.
There's an email address involving gabrielmclarke and gmail and a dotcom.
"When I was younger I was a cobra
in every case I wanted to be cool
Now that I'm older and sub-space is colder
I just want to say something true" (D.C. Berman)
- The Feral Hour. Favourite has brought a large Tour De France hand for them. This means an immediate fight over who gets it., 17 hours ago
- Joy Division. Closer. Still a strangely uplifting listen. And the production is a kind of recursive hypnagogy. If ‘hypnogogy’ is a thing., 18 hours ago
- RT @junayed_: 25 #EDL members on board a coach that crashes, how many claim for whiplash? 10 maybe? 15? 20 at most? No, it's 78. http://t.c…, 18 hours ago
- “@stevesilberman Peer-to-peer con artists? Airbnb squatters also swindled Kickstarter backers goo.gl/RlYcfb” Literally jaw-dropping, 20 hours ago
- On page 242 of 422 of The Pagan Religions of the Ancient British Isles, by Ronald Hutton goodreads.com/user_status/sh…, 20 hours ago
Obsessing about:art baby belief blogging Bon Iver books Borges camping Catching Fire charity childhood children craft Dante death Diana Wynne Jones dudelet family fatherhood funny G.K. Chesterton gender growing up Hadrian's Walk Hadrian's wall hadrianswalk Hawkwind Hunger Games indulgence Insecure Writers Support Group Jonathan Stroud life links listening literature Little Elf London loss love me middle-age mortality music NaNoWriMo nostalgia novel novels nursery pain parenting podcast reading religion review reviews sadness school science fiction solipsism Southport Supermum Suzanne Collins tantrums time management toddler Tori Amos trust walking women words work Writing ya yoga yoga camp
- Kissing the Hag The Dark Goddess and the Unacceptable Nature of Women by Restall Orr, Emma ON Nov-13-2008, Paperback
- The Pagan Religions of the Ancient British Isles: Their Nature and Legacy
- The Goldfinch
- Way of Tarot: The Spiritual Teacher in the Cards, The
- The Qur'an (Oxford World's Classics)
- The Worst Journey in the World
- On Populist Reason