This is all I have to say. There are probably quite a few pictures like this.
Hadrian’s Walk 5: Basically…
14 Responses to “Hadrian’s Walk 5: Basically…”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
I'm Gabriel M. Clarke. I write fantasy for YA upwards (and downwards) and wrestle with being a working dad. There's more on the 'About' page.
There's an email address involving gabrielmclarke and gmail and a dotcom.
"When I was younger I was a cobra
in every case I wanted to be cool
Now that I'm older and sub-space is colder
I just want to say something true" (D.C. Berman)
- @markinapub I've moved onto to Killing Joke. There are similarities., 6 hours ago
- @PurpleRamblings (puts down glass, looks around room blearily) You were? Does my wife know?, 6 hours ago
- @sparklefade Leonard Cohen would have kicked their collective arse with a single rumbling breath, 6 hours ago
- I did, however, finish a book about Franklin (Victorian Arctic explorer), listen to a load of Giant Sand and drink too much red wine. I win., 7 hours ago
- I didn't watch Eurovision. Seems I was the only one., 7 hours ago
Obsessing about:art baby blogging books charity children craft Dante death dudelet family fatherhood G.K. Chesterton gender growing up Hadrian's Walk Hawkwind indulgence life links listening literature Little Elf London me mortality music nursery parenting podcast reading religion review reviews school science fiction Supermum tantrums time management toddler walking words work Writing ya