This is all I have to say. There are probably quite a few pictures like this.
Hadrian’s Walk 5: Basically…
14 responses to “Hadrian’s Walk 5: Basically…”
I'm Gabriel M. Clarke. I write fantasy for YA upwards (and downwards) and wrestle with being a working dad. There's more on the 'About' page.
There's an email address involving gabrielmclarke and gmail and a dotcom.
"When I was younger I was a cobra
in every case I wanted to be cool
Now that I'm older and sub-space is colder
I just want to say something true" (D.C. Berman)
- RT @Spacekatgal: Someone sent a Tweet threatening to detonate explosives at PAX if I showed up. Twitter investigated, and found it did not …, 11 hours ago
- Writing. Finally. Torche, SUMAC, Falls of Rauros soundtracking. http://t.co/EP5gm6vNEh, 18 hours ago
- Still thinking about Leonard Nimoy and what he gave to so many generations. Spoke was an icon to so many of us liminal beings. #llap, 1 day ago
- Oh man. Leonard Nimoy has died :-( 83, working till nearly the end, loved by millions. Still. The next Star Trek film won't be the same., 1 day ago
- @PowerFairy story of my life - doomed to be just behind the curve without knowing it..., 1 day ago
Obsessing about:art baby belief blogging Bon Iver books Borges camping Catching Fire charity childhood children craft Dante death Diana Wynne Jones dudelet family fatherhood funny G.K. Chesterton gender growing up Hadrian's Walk Hadrian's wall hadrianswalk Hawkwind Hunger Games indulgence Insecure Writers Support Group Jonathan Stroud life links listening literature Little Elf London loss me middle-age mortality music NaNoWriMo nostalgia novel novels nursery pain parenting parents podcast reading religion review reviews sadness school science fiction solipsism Southport Supermum Suzanne Collins tantrums time management toddler Tori Amos trust walking women words work Writing ya yoga yoga camp
- Time Regained (In Search of Lost Time, #7)
- The Captive & The Fugitive (In Search of Lost Time, #5-6)
- Sodom and Gomorrah (In Search of Lost Time, #4)
- The Guermantes Way (In Search of Lost Time, #3)
- The Wisdom of Yoga: A Seeker's Guide to Extraordinary Living
- Existentialists and Mystics Writings on Philosophy and Literature
- Democracy and Classical Greece (Fontana History of the Ancient World, #2)
- The Nicomachean Ethics