This is all I have to say. There are probably quite a few pictures like this.
Hadrian’s Walk 5: Basically…
About Dad Who Writes (Gabriel)
14 responses to “Hadrian’s Walk 5: Basically…”
I'm Gabriel M. Clarke. I write fantasy for YA upwards (and downwards) and wrestle with being a working dad. There's more on the 'About' page.
There's an email address involving gabrielmclarke and gmail and a dotcom.
"When I was younger I was a cobra
in every case I wanted to be cool
Now that I'm older and sub-space is colder
I just want to say something true" (D.C. Berman)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Obsessing about:art baby belief blogging Bon Iver books Borges camping Catching Fire cats charity childhood children craft Dante death Diana Wynne Jones dudelet family fatherhood funny G.K. Chesterton gender growing up Hadrian's Walk Hadrian's wall hadrianswalk Hawkwind Hunger Games indulgence Insecure Writers Support Group Jonathan Stroud life links listening literature Little Elf London loss me middle-age mortality music NaNoWriMo nostalgia novel novels nursery pain parenting parents podcast reading religion review reviews school science fiction solipsism Southport Supermum Suzanne Collins tantrums time management toddler Tori Amos trust walking women words work Writing ya yoga yoga camp
- Judge Dredd: Year One
- Last Call (Fault Lines, #1)
- The Mabinogion
- The Beauty of the Husband: A Fictional Essay in 29 Tangos
- The Death Cure (Maze Runner, #3)
- Adventures Of Brian (The Stories Of The Magic Roundabout)
- Three Tales from the Laundry Files
- Time Regained (In Search of Lost Time, #7)
- The Captive & The Fugitive (In Search of Lost Time, #5-6)
- The Wisdom of Yoga: A Seeker's Guide to Extraordinary Living