This is all I have to say. There are probably quite a few pictures like this.
Hadrian’s Walk 5: Basically…
About Dad Who Writes (Gabriel)
14 responses to “Hadrian’s Walk 5: Basically…”
I'm Gabriel M. Clarke. I write fantasy for YA upwards (and downwards) and wrestle with being a working dad. There's more on the 'About' page.
There's an email address involving gabrielmclarke and gmail and a dotcom.
"When I was younger I was a cobra
in every case I wanted to be cool
Now that I'm older and sub-space is colder
I just want to say something true" (D.C. Berman)
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Obsessing about:art baby belief blogging Bon Iver books Borges camping Catching Fire cats charity childhood children craft Dante death Diana Wynne Jones drafting dudelet family fatherhood G.K. Chesterton gender growing up Hadrian's Walk Hadrian's wall hadrianswalk Hawkwind Hunger Games Insecure Writers Support Group Jonathan Stroud life links listening literature Little Elf London loss love me middle-age mortality music NaNoWriMo nostalgia novel novels pain parenting podcast reading religion review reviews revising sadness school science fiction solipsism Southport Supermum Suzanne Collins time management toddler Tori Amos trust walking women words work Writing ya YA fiction yoga yoga camp
- Searching for the Sound: My Life with the Grateful Dead
- Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell
- The Worst Journey in the World
- Last Call (Fault Lines, #1)
- The Wisdom of Yoga: A Seeker's Guide to Extraordinary Living
- Democracy and Classical Greece (Fontana History of the Ancient World, #2)
- Existentialists and Mystics Writings on Philosophy and Literature
- The Nicomachean Ethics