But I did pinboard one or two curious bits and pieces as I bumbled through the interweb thingy over the last few days.
- Writer Unboxed » Why You Should Only Query 6-8 Agents at a Time which is self-explanatory and encouraging. The last time I was out there sending sample chapters and enquries, I dilligently sent one at a time. Byt the time I’d exhausted my initial round of target agents, I was pitching an almost entirely different book to the one I started out with. And no, no-one was interested. So I started another one.
- http://soundcloud.com/thurstonmoore features a couple of tracks from his rather lovely record Demolished Thoughts from last May. It’s a dreamy, summery album, perfect for today.
- Another writing post from Help! I need A Publisher on Weeding Or Editing which cross-references a lot of other valuable craft type posts
- A post on Index Cards! I used to use index cards a lot, pre-Scrivener – perhaps I need to pull out a pack again when I reach the point of sense-checking my current WIP’s structure.
- Pictures of old record shops in East Anglia at Vice
- You can’t sell guns to dope smokers in America! Aw, bless.
- Top Ten Japanese Ghost Towns. Remind me to post my pictures of ghost canneries on La Gomera.