Tag Archives: contraception
Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn’t here.
I'm Gabriel M. Clarke. I write fantasy for YA upwards (and downwards) and wrestle with being a working dad. There's more on the 'About' page.
There's an email address involving gabrielmclarke and gmail and a dotcom.
"When I was younger I was a cobra
in every case I wanted to be cool
Now that I'm older and sub-space is colder
I just want to say something true" (D.C. Berman)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Obsessing about:art baby belief blogging Bon Iver books Borges camping Catching Fire cats charity childhood children craft Dante death Diana Wynne Jones drafting dudelet family fatherhood G.K. Chesterton gender growing up Hadrian's Walk Hadrian's wall hadrianswalk Hawkwind Hunger Games Insecure Writers Support Group Jonathan Stroud life links listening literature Little Elf London loss love me middle-age mortality music NaNoWriMo nostalgia novel novels pain parenting podcast reading religion review reviews revising sadness school science fiction solipsism Southport Supermum Suzanne Collins time management toddler Tori Amos trust walking women words work Writing ya YA fiction yoga yoga camp
- Tau Zero
- The Corn King and the Spring Queen (The Hera Series)
- Searching for the Sound: My Life with the Grateful Dead
- Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell
- The Worst Journey in the World
- Last Call (Fault Lines, #1)
- The Wisdom of Yoga: A Seeker's Guide to Extraordinary Living
- Existentialists and Mystics Writings on Philosophy and Literature